Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Journey

Another post after 2 months
This year doesn't seem to be a good year for me
At least for the first half
Just contradicted with what peoples said before CNY
Or maybe I was the exceptional???
I don't know

Was whacked by GM during last week's team meeting
I can't answered when he asked me about my target
And his reaction was - the youngest and brightest star in the division doesn't know his number
Yeah
I didn't know my number
I worked blindly
And I disappointed everyone   
Great!!!

Group CEO from London visited Malaysia yesterday
And it was my great honor for getting an invitation to join his town hall
Kinda impressive with his talking
We don't need more leaders in the Bank
We need more leadership in the Bank
Yeah
Absolutely agreed

Came back to Terengganu for 2 days
Preserving the traditional Chinese culture
Going to borrow Dad's golf set to K.L.
Yeah
I am going to start the golfing journey
It's after an insight gained from a senior where he said - 
We should learn at least a new skill set a year
So you told me to expand my network
And I am doing this for you!!!

I always thought that 22nd was a lucky date as I was born on that day
Unfortunately 
It wasn't
El Cerdo
To put it in memory
Never expect that the barrier was so fucking hard to be broke off
The rapport
The mutual understanding
All doesn't play in role in the consideration
And I thought I have hit the standard of the perfection
If not 100%, then at least 80%
Unfortunately
I made a mistake
Sometimes things were just beyond my control
And I will always remember the sentence
"You deserve a better one"
It was indeed the best damn sentence that I ever heard
Then I realized one thing
I was all this while alone
Just because I was waiting for someone
Thanks for being a motivation throughout these years
The Journey 
Was indeed a great and challenging one
And I believe you have seen my efforts
The matured personal development
Yeah
I am closer to myself
But still far from you



What Shall I Do
To Turn You and I Into the Picture???