Monday, November 7, 2011

Untitled

It reaches 12 o'clock just when I sign in to this Earth. It indirectly reminds me that I am going back to the city of reality in 9 hours time. Counting down now. As usual, there is always an updated blog on the night before I leave.....

Alright, let's reflect what happened in the past few weeks. A couple of weeks ago, I had a gathering session with Calix and gang in Melaka. The gathering purpose was for Chloe's birthday celebration. As usual, I don't bring any birthday presents but a sincere wish from my heart.....

Melaka is still beautiful as it always be. We found a restaurant which we never tried before during our days in MMU. It was located in Jonker Street and I couldn't remember the name. Foods are nice with only 6 tables in the restaurant. Thanks to Candy for her introduction =)

Other than that, the remaining activities are as usual - Nadeje Patisserie, Illy's Coffee, Tong Xin Yuan, Vegetarian, GoGo Karaoke and etc. Foods were the same, tastes were the same, jokes were the same and even the transport was the same. Everything were assumed to be the same and perhaps it could be a perfect gathering if we care about the choices of words. Aha.....

Also, I met with Mr. Tan Pei Kian and Ng Tuan Hock during my sudden visit to MMU. Both are my beloved lectures and we had a great chatting in FBL. MMU is still the same but peoples are no longer the same. I really felt happy to meet both of them. Following the conversation, there is a feeling of meeting a long lost friends. To be honest, a sentence from Pei Kian - Kim Thor, Happy to See You Again really got me touched. Hmmm.....

Then last week I got a chance to taste the most expensive meal in my life ever. It's a RM 400 wagyu steak treated by boss. We had the meal in a restaurant called Las Vacas located in Mont Kiara. Don't really expect I have the opportunity to taste such a tasty steak in my life. Blessing~~~

And then it was this time when I am back to my hometown. Nothing much to do in this beloved state other than chit chatting with mom and drink with friends. Perhaps, these are the silent enjoyments.....

So fast I am in 24 now. There were really many things happened in these few years and all the things were still in the perfect storage. I also don't know why. Maybe because it plays an important role as a turning point for my life cycle or that's what some perfectly termed as grown up. Aha, whatever it is, life goes on and on and keep holding on.....

I appreciate those who are concern about everything of my life. Trust me, I am O.K. as I know what I am doing and what I prefer to do. I just want to do what I prefer to do without any interference. Don't worry about me as I am not even worry about myself. Thank You.....


~~~ Quote of Abstraction for the Night ~~~


Shall We Talk???

If Yes, Then See You in My Dream Later.....

and

When I Wake Up, I Whisper to Myself that.....

It Was Only Just a Dream.....

but then

I Whisper to You that.....

Thanks for Made Time to See Me.....

Even It Was Only In My Dream.....


1 comments:

yuyu said...

the restaurant u mentioned, do u knw that restaurant is belong to sze peng's grandpa? hehe.. u missed the opportunity to test food after ur last paper in MMU.. still rmb? u guys went to sibaraku for B&F gathering, and the rest of the gang went to sze peng's restaurant.. the name of the restaurant = 潮顺龙栈 =)