Monday, April 4, 2011

Tears

Say Hi to the night I reach K.L. Well, the 6 hours driving don't really tiring me as what I expected. It's not as tiring as last night when I back from seaside. Anyway, the tired and sleepy feeling of last night was just the great one. Straight away fall asleep when I laid down on my bed.....

Something happened again today. I reached my home in K.L. sharp at 5 p.m. Then after done my parking, I straight away call my mother to inform her about my safely arrival. During the conversation, her voice was about to cry.....

Me: Mom, I reached already.....
Mom: You reach K.L. or your house???
Me: I reach my house in K.L......
Mom: So just now you eat the Bihun and Nasi Dagang???
Me: Yeah, all finished. Now left the Roti Paung for my dinner.....
Mom: O.K......
Me: Hey Mom, later can you please help me call uncle and Lim Hwa and tell them I reach already???
Mom: O.K......
Me: That's all first. I got to bring my things go up already.....
Mom: Alright, be careful while driving.....
Me: O.K......

After finished the conversation, my tears drop down automatically. I also don't know why. Maybe it's because of her almost-crying sound that make that happened. Or perhaps she was worry about me for the 6 hours driving and then when I call her up, she finally put down the worrier. Actually, this is my first time for a 6 hours driving, didn't really expected that she will worry like this. In fact, I am just take it as normal. Perhaps, this is mother's nature love.....

The feeling for this time was totally different. In the morning, I just left in a normal situation because for these few years, it's usual for me to leave K.T. in order to go back Melaka and K.L. But after the conversation, I realized that the feeling for this time is totally unusual as previously. It's just like..........

Then when I took out all my luggages from the bag, I just realized that my mom has secretly put in a family photo inside my bag. It was my convocation photo where we took in a studio. Again, my tears drop automatically. Sound like a drama right??? Hmmm, in fact, it's not. This is not the first time I left my family, but the feeling for this time is..........

Haizzz, how to say??? There were many feelings which I didn't experienced before, happened in these few days. The feeling of driving a new car, the cold feeling at the midnight, the feeling when I was alone in the beach and listening to the sea's sound quietly and peacefully, the feeling of dropping my tears and so many.....

Hmmm, and now my feeling is like, so indescribable. Maybe I shouldn't think so much. Perhaps, it's time to get back to reality. Blessing~~~


Great Feeling Night


0 comments: