Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Smell

Say Hi to the night which I update my private blog with the 27th post. Hmmm, up to date, it just consisted of 27 posts in total. Not a big deal. Just feel good whenever I shout out loud in the blog. Thank You.....

Tonight is not really a good feeling night. Haizzz, I also don't know why. Kinda disappointed. The previous few nights were totally different. I felt so great for the previous few nights. The feeling was indescribable. That's why for the past few nights I slept very late. I just don't want to let those nights simply pass because I would like to sustain the great feeling. I was so innocent by thinking that the great feeling will remains for the remaining nights. Until tonight, I just realized that tonight was in fact a weird feeling and cold night. Hmmm, maybe I have overestimated myself. The THOR which is so strong and yet so weak. Strong in one matter and weak in another matter. Whatever it is, I am not perfect. The imperfect which still care.....

Watch the 12th episode of The Rippling Blossom. There was a scene where the hero and the heroin chatting with the sea. Hmmm, it makes me think back the late night where I spent in the seaside down stair my house. That night was not a lonely night as I was accompanied by the sand, wind, sea voice and smoke. OMG, how I wish I am there now. At least I can tell the sea - I Miss the Missed!!!

Ooo yaa, I don't feel comfortable in office these 2 days. It's because of the new smell from my new working shoes. Hmmm, can't believe the smell can be so strong. It just makes me feel a little bit dizzy and feel like vomiting.....

Another thing, I have started to use perfume. My dad was a perfume collector and the cupboard in my house was full with perfumes. It's no more spaces for perfumes and then my mom requested me to bring some back to K.L. and use them. Actually I don't like to use perfume, I also don't know why. But since it's a gift from my mom, I will rather listen to my mom's advice where a little perfume makes a great man, especially when you are meeting customers. Thanks to mom, thanks to Estee Lauder.....

Humans need to change in order to adapt themselves to the surrounding. You might not like something previously, but you might have like it now. Why??? Do you ever think about this???Hmmm, maybe you change because of something, or maybe the something has change you. It's either one or combination of both. Agree??? Think about it.....

Talk about smell. Well, I really feel like to smell the seaside now. It has such a special smell. A smell that makes me feel so quiet, warm, harmony and comfortable. A smell that trigger my feeling of miss the missed.....


If Only You Smell the Great Luck I Spare to You


0 comments: