Saturday, April 9, 2011

Miss the Missed

Say Hi to the night before Saturday. Hmmm, tomorrow seems like don't have any plan but need to look for a new sink for the toilet together with my god bro because the old sink was damaged. Hopefully tomorrow can get find one.....

Ooo yaa, today went back to Head Office. Had a short breakfast with Firdaus and able to meet with some CAP mates. Kinda good feel. Got the chance to meet with a senior ARM who has been guided me so well when I was attached to Head Office. The most shocking incident was she still remembered I was a guitarist.....

I remembered when I was attached to her department few months ago, she asked me why I put Hisashi for my pendrive's name. I just told her that Hisashi is one of my favorite guitarist and then she knew that I played guitar. Also, she once asked me to perform for them. Hahaha. So today's morning, when I met her, then first sentence came out from her mouth was: Hey, where were you now??? I said in Setapak. Then she asked whether I enjoyed there or not. So for sure my answer was yes. Then the next question was: Hey, you still haven't show us your guitar performance. Hahaha. I was damm shocked at that time. I just said I have stop playing for a long time and then she advised me to be discipline so that I can keep moving on. Another thing that shocked me was she still remembered who is my mentor and then when my mentor passed by, she stop my mentor and pointed me. Hahaha.....

I really thank to this senior ARM very much because of her guidance and knowledge sharing last time. She was knowledgeable, humor and playful. Glad to be put under her supervision before. Thank You.....

Ooo yaa, just now have a promotion dinner in Manhattan Fish Market. My initial plan was to took the dinner in McDonald, but when I passed through Manhattan Fish Market, I saw the promotion for it's famous Fish and Chips selling at only RM 7 and today is the last day. So, without thinking too much, I just walked in. That my second time in the restaurant. The first time was with Calix and Chloe when we order a combo meal. Great feeling =)

After back from Head Office, my working shoes spoil when I reach home. So just now, I bought a new working shoes. It's crocodile brand. Got 50% discount, so total just RM 130. I really hope it last longer because honestly say, I don't really take care of my shoes and they were just easily spoil. I also don't know why. Some friends told me that it's because I like to rub the shoes when I was walking. Perhaps it's true. Already used to the walking pattern. Hard to change.....

Well, nothing much more to share for today. That's all first. So what to do now??? Sleep??? Hmmm, perhaps it's just good to lay on the bed first, try to think of the person that you would like to meet in the dream and may the person appear in the perfect dream later. It's an enjoyment. Good Night =)


Great Missing Night


0 comments: