Saturday, April 30, 2011

For the Someone, I Am Sorry

Say Hi to the last night of April. The Earth of Golds for tonight is to purposely apologize to the someone whom I have acted so irrational. Sorry for my irrationality within this long period and sorry because I didn't hold my promise.....

Just wanted to say, I am still the Kim Thor that you knew last time, still the good guy that you perceived. Regarding my irrationality within this period, it's an exceptional case. I have never been so irrational in these 24 years. I think you also knew that.....

Whatever it is, sorry is useless. But there is nothing I can do. So, a sentence where I am so selfish and where I am swallowing my pride: I am sorry and may you grant me a forgiveness. Also, may you don't felt regret for knowing me. If you are still who you are, I am pretty sure that you will grant me. So please don't F*** again. My sincere Sorry and Thank You.....

As usual, as a Lender of Luck, I lend all of my for the someone for the remaining days. May everything go smooth for whatever activities that will be attended and may the someone take a great care.....

I have cancelled the P1 Wimax internet service started from tomorrow. So I hereby officially declare that I am off from the cyber world. In other words, I will not be able to visit here within this period. I shall be back later, but don't know when. Anyway, no worries, it won't be few days later or few weeks later. Hopefully, this will complement the determination to off the irrationality. Blessing ~~~

Talk about recently. Last week had a gathering with Calix, Chloe and Sharon in Batu Pahat. It's such a great gathering with foods, seaside, DSLR, karaoke, singing recording, cakes and so forth. Hmmm, don't know when Calix will update all the photos and my singing. Quite a numbers of our singing were recorded, 假如,很想你,Melody,镇守爱情,可惜不是你,枫,趁早,她说 and etc. Don't know when can I get the copy. Still Waiting.....

Next weekend will gather with them again in Genting. Just now just discuss about the booking of room. Looking for the Genting's night to get back some old cold feeling. Meanwhile, in 22nd of May, we will have another gathering in Melaka as Chloe has an examination there. Hmmm, 22nd is always a great date. I left Melaka on 23th of May 2010. If I visit it on 22nd of May 2011, it's means 1 year has passed. Hmmm, time flies. Don't know what will be the feeling at that time. Another Waiting again.....

Talk about today. Today have an outgoing session with Lim Hwa and Fong Li. The purpose is to return something to Lim Hwa. Had a movie session together and we watched T.H.O.R. Yeah, it's T.H.O.R., my great movie. T.H.O.R. was such a strong man. How good it is if I were him and how good it is if I have the hammer. Just like the time when I was in MMU. No fear and no irrationality at all. By the way, I finally found someone who has the same name as me. I don't think it's easy to find this name. I love it.....

Ooo yaa, I introduced them to have a fine coffee session in Pavillion's Illy. Love the coffee there very much. As usual, I ordered a Half & Half. It's a half chocolate and half coffee beverage. I think for every weekend, I shall go there to have a coffee session. Lay my true love on it.....

Basically, that's all for the temporary last night. Guys, please feel free to drop by at this Earth of Golds even though it is out from update. Help me to sustain it. Life goes on. Thanks You.....


I Will Return, Farewell - T.H.O.R.


4 months Ago

4 Months Later

Half & Half


0 comments: