Sunday, April 3, 2011

The 200th Post in Terengganu

Say Hi to the last night in Terengganu. Well, I just finish my dinner with the huge family. It's actually a birthday celebration for my uncle and it's also the third day all of us have huge family dinner together. Ate a lot of great foods in these few days. Anyway, the most great foods were my mom's herbal soup and crabbie lunch. Thanks a lot, my beloved.....

Today was quite a wonderful day. Got a breakfast session with Cin Lo and Pei Ting. Congratulation to Pei Ting because she also just got her new car. Then I have lunch session with Wei Keong and a drinking session with Wei Loon. All of them were doing well with their career and living. I wish them all the best.....

Mom is going to China on June. Wish her a great great trip and may she enjoy the trip there. We are planning for a family trip to Australia on the next Chinese New Year. May we put it into reality. Ooo yaa, a friend ask about my blog yesterday. The question is what the "number two" in the last sentence means and I said read my blog today if you wish to know. So, here's the indirect answer. I am not going to tell what "number two" mean. I will rather say, "number one" is family. So for number two, give a guess. By the way, thanks for support. Hahaha.....

Tomorrow will drive the old Honda City back to K.L. Hmmm, honestly say, I hate long distance driving but I enjoy to be a passenger for a long distance driving. Whatever it is, still have to face it. You can't live as an ARM if you don't possess your own transportation. Anyway, as usual, any Lender of Luck??? If yes, spare me some and thanks.....

It's the last night and it's the 200th post. Thinking of where to go later.There are 2 options in my mind now. First is to speed up around Terengganu with the New City. Second is to go down to the seaside down stair, listen to voice of the sea and sense the old feeling. Today already drive for few times, kinda lazy. I think option 2 is more suitable. Hey, 7-11 in Terengganu got sell alcohol drink??? Hahaha, never mind, let's go down and have a check. Luckily the 7-11 also at down stair. Hahaha. If no alcohol, then a Pall Mall Light may help too. I just need one. Thank You.....

Going down now. Tik Tak Tik Tak Tik Tak Tik Tak. Hahaha. Hopefully there is moon light spreading on the sea. Bye and Good Night.....


Great Seaside Night

0 comments: