Wednesday, April 13, 2011

2 Hours = 120 Minutes

Say Hi to the night which I was in the midst of feeling good and feeling bad. Hmmm, today I received a brand new PC for my working. Can't believe Head Office specially come out with memo and assigned new PC to each CAP members. I received the PC on evening. It's HP brand and the specs are quite good. Thanks.....

Currently I am using an old PC. Actually the old PC still in good condition and I have used it for almost one month. Sometimes just feel imbalance. Why??? Because those staffs who have work for few decades and those top performer never get a new PC. But I am just a new staff who have not produce any results and yet I got a new PC. Any HR professional??? How you guys view this imbalance matter??? I remembered there is one term used to describe this situation, but I am just too forgetful.....

Also, congratulation to my center for being the champion for 3 consecutive months. Our center got incentive for this and tomorrow, we will have a superb and extremely luxury fine dining meal. Can't wait to taste the special meal. Looking forward.....

Last night have a simple discussion with Calix and Chloe regarding the gathering. Most probably will be on next weekend in Batu Pahat. I shall walk the plan which is to have a meet with Calix and gang once in two month. I just don't want to let the friendship become far and far. Some peoples might say, as long as the friendship is in the heart, it is sustainable. But I don't really believe in this anymore. Things changed and everything changed. Yet, I am still standing on the same point, looking at the same sky. Whatever it is, from graduation until now, we have met few times even we were in long distance. I feel thankful.....

Haizzz, guys, do you ever not respecting yourself??? For so long, I am not respecting myself. I made a decision of not to do something, but yet I can't control myself and keep on doing it. I view and I view and I view. I don't keep my promise and I am in fact hurting myself. It's hurt, man. When can I stop it??? I don't know. I thought a busy job can act as an anaesthetic for me. But in fact, it's not.....

Whatever it is, there is nothing I can do. Haizzz, let's share my working day's hours.....

11 hours - Working
7 hours - Sleeping
2 hours - Meal
2 hours - Driving & Bathing & Washing Clothes

Total up is 22 hours. There is still 2 hours left for a day. What is it for??? I shall say, it's the time used to blogging and it's the time used to miss the missed.....


Great Luck, Great Night


0 comments: