Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Z.W.X.M.Z.....N.Y.Y.S.D.Y.W

Say Hi to the night where I feel so tired. But in fact, everyday also a tired day. My god bro always complained me because I always shouted out the words, I am tired. Hahaha.....

Hmmm, finally just now I tag Calix and gang in FB to discuss about this weekend's gathering. Unfortunately, all are seems to be unavailable. Wondering why Calix always got dinner on Saturday. Hahaha. But never mind, I have call up another group of friends for some activities =)

Just now have a meet with Wei Loon in Pudu. We have a porridge dinner again. Long time didn't see him and I am glad that he is doing well now. Basically, just a simple chatting session and I am sharing what I have learnt in the banking industry to him.....

Hmmm, working life pass quite fast, especially for me who always work until very late. Think from another perspective, it's good also. During the weekdays, I go through a hectic life but on weekend, find out some friends, go out to waste some monies. Make the life balance. Or I can go to Muar or BP to meet with Calix with the same purpose - wasting monies. With this, I think I shall more appreciate weekend.....

Not much for today, just some basic record. I shall go and sleep now because tomorrow got few appointments.....


Great Night

Z.W.X.M.Z.....N.Y.Y.S.D.Y.W


0 comments: