Monday, March 14, 2011

Untitled

Say Hi to the White Valentine's Day as there were many posted this in FB. I think many girls have received presents from their BF. Congratulation.....

Just finish updated my private blog. Well, seems like I have a frequent update of my blog in these few days. Hmmm, nothing special, I just feel kinda bored.....

What else to say??? I am waiting for the time to past. Just hope to see how will I feel when the day has come. Ooo yaa, luckily I am able to sleep well now. Thinking of the previous time when I have infinite insomnia night, OMG, it was such a horrible life for me. But although I can sleep well nowadays, sometimes I will still be awake by don't know what reason. Maybe as what my god bro said, I didn't put down. Hmmm, thinking of his words, correct also. But never mind, at least I don't have insomnia now. Still able to perform my job in office.....

Thinking of what happen today. The world actually got many coincident things to happen. Sometimes, the coincident thing is fated by the god and sometimes it was actually staged by peoples. So can you tell me is that matter fated by god or it is actually staged by actor or actress inside the scenario???

Hohoho, so deep. Decode it if you are able to. If you are really so intelligent, then answer me. Is that matter fated by god or it is actually staged by actor or actress inside the scenario???


Great Fucker, CibaiKia & LampaJeng Night


0 comments: