Friday, March 25, 2011

U.M.U

Say Hi to the night before the last weekday for the week. Hohoho, today learnt a lot of things, in terms of credit writing and the way to talk with customers. Also, have a great luxury Dim Sum lunch in Hotel Concorde. The food is awesome and I shall dedicated the foods to the Dim Sum lover =)

Can't wait for the coming weekend because already planned for some activities. Might go to Klang for a 1 day tour. Probably will taste the Bak Kut Teh there again. It's nice man. Cin Lo said want to have a bicycle session in the early morning, now still wait for her confirmation. Hopefully everything goes smooth.....

The plan to meet with Calix and gang should be postpone to next next week. Hmmm, suddenly so miss the time of karaoke with the gang. How good is it if I can sing 无尽的思念 in karaoke now.....

The matters regarding the purchase of new car almost fully settle. Thinking of coming out with an Iphone as I need GPS after this. I think GPS is really a must because my job involve dealing with customer. When will Iphone 5 be introduced??? I need it fast man.....

That's all for tonight. Just realized that my total blog posts almost reach 200. Hmmm, can't believe that I blog more during working life compared to the time when I am in MMU. Now just realize know that the influence grants such a great impact to my life.....


Great Unlimited Missing Night


0 comments: