Friday, March 25, 2011

Hey Hypocrite, Fuck Off!!!

Say Hi to the night before gathering with F6 classmates. Hmmm, tomorrow will have a karaoke session, so I shall sing 无尽的思念&我还想她 first. Long time didn't attend a karaoke session. Hopefully, my pitch is still as high as before.....

Just now afternoon had the greatest Seafood Curry Noodle in my life. The curry is awesome. The bowl was full with prawns, squid, mussels and La La. I feel great to eat La La because whenever I eat them, I feel like I have eat all those La La Zai. Hahahaha. Ooo yaa, just a bowl of Seafood Curry Noodle, it cost RM 19 per bowl. Anyway, it's totally worth. Again, dedicated it to food lover.....

Just realized that FB got such a new thing called Memorable Status Update. Hahaha. When you are looking at someone's photo, it will appear a Memorable Status Update by that person on, maybe few years ago. So just now got click on some memorable status update and recall back the old times. Hahaha. Now I knew that I am not the only one who stay in the past, at least FB is in the same world as me. In fact, he/she is a best memory keeper because he/she got such a huge database. What about me??? Hmmm, I also don't know how long can I keep the memory.....

Tomorrow is Earth Hour Day. Every staff received an email from HQ reminding to off the light in office. Just now I am the last going back, no worries, I have hold my responsibility as an Earth Lover. All the lights were off. I love the earth, I love the Earth of Golds

Accidentally found this photo in my FB just now. It's my icon and it was created on 2005.
Does it looks like me??? Hohoho.....

Kim Thor - Gray@tmosphere Guitarist


Great Dream Night


0 comments: