Sunday, March 6, 2011

E.E stand for ???

Say Hi to the night before I start my job as an Account Relationship Manager. Well, I have a mix feeling today. Not really sure is it the feeling that I am searching for. Previously, when I was doing the training, I hope the training can end as soon as possible so that I can started to master the skill on job. But now, the feeling is kinda a little bit excited, nervous, lazy and hoping.....

Today I have a visit to the Business Center in Setapak. I was trying to use public transport to get there because for this couple of week, I have to take public transport to get there.....

The plan to buy a brand new Honda City is in progress. These few days was busy discussing with my mom about the car. Hmmm, I shall not use the word "discuss" because everything were decided by her. Actually I am just hate to make decision because always don't know how to make a correct decision. Can't blame on me because I was a Cancer. I don't know whether to choose white / metallic grey but then mom said want white. So just listen to her and save my brain cell. Down payment is RM XXXXX and Terengganu's plate is now TBC and mom want the number 8233. Haizzz, how good is it if the plate can be TEG. Anyway, 8233 is the same as my dad's car number. My family just like the number, 3. Don't know why. In actual, I am O.K with 8233 but I don't like the TBC and I have requested my mom to check for an old plate which I want. Hopefully, I am able to get it. What plate is that??? It's secret. Hahaha. Ooo yaa, I am not going to drive the new City here because I was rush to use car and can't wait for the new ones to arrive, so the best way is to use the old Honda City. Therefore, I am such a good boy to let my mom use a brand new car. Hahaha =)

Today was not really a smooth day. Just now when I was in Setapak, I went to have a hair cutting session. Can't believe that when I just took off my spectacle, it just broke that way. I don't even drop it and I just took it off and it just broke that way. I was like, shit!!! Luckily there were many optic shops there and most lucky was, I just need to change the frame. Luckily, my Carl Zeiss lenses which cost about RM 500 last time still can be used. So I just bought a Giordano frame.....

Just now morning have a discussion again with Calix about Bali's tour. Going to celebrate his birthday there. Hohoho, this sound awesome. Anyway, I still need to wait for another friend's confirmation regarding the tour. Hopefully, we are able to join it. Ooo yaa, a sentence for Calix. Bro, thanks for offering help but I am still living in the past.....

Received a call from a friend in MMU who asked me about some job's info in K.L. Got to know that tomorrow is a brand new semester in MMU and the results will be released tomorrow. Before my job as an ARM get started, I shall start my position as a lender of luck first. Great luck to the one in MMU for the results and for the new semester. Great luck to myself and all my CAP's members too.....

I shall have an early sleep tonight. Good night TEG, good night all. ZZzzz~~~~~


Great Luck to the Someone and Everyone Else


0 comments: