Sunday, March 13, 2011

Back to ???

Say Hi to the night before my second working week get started. I am supposed to sleep early to prepare for a working day. But just now have an evening sleep, so still don't feel like searching for my dream.....

Yesterday have a gathering with my god family as my god sister came to Malaysia. Spend the whole day strolling around Sunway Pyramid and 1 Utama shopping malls. Have a great great lunch in a cafe called Coffee Ritual. It's a cafe well known with it's Savoury Crepe meal . I ordered a Tom Yam Chicken Crepe. It's full with minced chicken with tom yam paste and most important, it contains mozzarella cheese. Hahaha, such a special taste meal and I just love it. The cafe also very famous with it's coffee and there were many coffee brewing machines. My god sis said that they do provide coffee brewing course. Again, dedicated the food and coffee to food and coffee lover. Ooo yaa, for more information, visit the site http://www.gv.com.my/foods/savourycrepe.asp

There was a Music Fair held in 1 Utama yesterday. There were a lot of CDs sold at low prices. At first I don't really planned to walk inside. But one thing that attracted me is when they played the song - L.O.V.E by Olivia. Another coincidence thing happened was, when I walk nearby to the entrance, they changed the song to Field of Golds. Hahaha. Are they welcom-ing me??? I think so =)

I have started to be very busy. Need to catch up with my task in bank as fast as I can. There are so many system, manual and products knowledges to be learnt. Furthermore, I need to study for OMEGA and CCP exams. In addition, need to follow up with business news through The Edge Financial Times for my job and personal investment purpose. Huh, not really sure whether I am able to cope with it or not. Anyway, I think it's good for me to be busy as possible.....

Going to attend Pei Li's convocation on the coming Saturday. I believe the convocation should have provides a chance for a gathering with F6 classmates. For another next weekend, I think I shall visit to Muar or B.P to meet with Calix. Already promise him so long but yet can't deliver my promise for the gathering. Hahaha. Hopefully this time can meet with Chloe and Sharon too. It has been such a long time I didn't go Karaoke with them. I am waiting. Then, for another next weekend, which is 30th of March, I am going back to KT to drive my car here. Hmmm, looking forward for all these activities.....

Ooo yaa, recently fall in love with the song - Back to December by Taylor Swift. I love the lyrics very much. Today was desperately learning singing this song. Don't feel bored even I have listen for many times. Hopefully there is a chance for me to sing this song during the gathering with the gang.....

That's all for tonight. May I walk into the past during my searching of my dream later. But which past is better??? December???January??? February??? March??? April??? May or June??? Hmmm, I think, anyone will be great.....


Great Walk Into Past


0 comments: