Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Untitled

Say Hi to the night before I get my salary. It's 22th of February today, quite a nice date. Don't know why I love the 22th very much. Hmmm, perhaps it's because of my birth date which fall on 22th of June. In other words, there are 4 more months to go before my 24 years old's birthday. Wondering where am I going to celebrate my birthday for this year. K.T??? K.L??? Or any other states??? Well, I think after my 2010 birthday, my birthday for every year onwards will be a memorable date for me. Hmmm.....

Look at my previous update on Valentine's Day, I just realized that I have not update this blog for about 8 days. Many things happened in these 8 days. There was a day where I broke my promise, there was a day I experienced the lousiest presentation in my life, there was a day where I am not able to answer even a single question threw by the Heads of Department during the presentation, there was a day where I was shoot by the Heads of Department for every single presentation slide, there was a day where I had a Bak Kut Teh tour in Klang with colleagues, there was a day where I watched Sanctum and I Love Hong Kong, there was a day I found a nice purple color's tie, there was a day where I had a full Domino's Pizza dinner.....

Got a chat with Sharon few days ago and I did planned for a gathering with Calix and gang on this coming weekend. But when I just entered into office today, saw an email said that I need to attend a team building activity in Pahang from Thursday until Saturday. Therefore, the plan spoiled. The plan to watch the many new movies and have great meals spoiled. Hmmm, I am going to be posted on 4th of March and I don't really know which states that I will be posted to. Just hope that I am able to have a meet with the best friends before the posting. Blessing~~~

Finally, I attended the most serious post mortem session for the CAP2 in training center today. Discussed about the training program, examinations, presentation and so forth. I mentioned that I experienced the lousiest presentation in my life. But when I see to the comments and feedbacks provided by the 3 Heads of Department today, they actually gave some comments which were not really bad and my group still able to pass the projects. It's out of my expectation. Anyway, I am no longer the one who care about my performance, no longer the one who was excellent. I just want to live my greatest life, search for the many old feelings that I am enjoy in. Sometimes, I am wondering, how good is it if money can buy back a feeling. But then think from another perspective, if a feeling can be value in the form of money, then it might not be a great feeling anymore and I am no longer searching for it.....

I did finished the drama The Seventh Day two days ago. It was a great drama especially on the last episode. I like the last episode because it provided an opportunity for me to get back the old feeling. Hmmm, I am a dreamer and needless to say, feeling is one of the utmost crucial criteria in my life. Well, I shall continue my life tour in searching for the great feeling in life.....


Great 22th Night

Z.W.X.M.Z.....N.Y.Y.S.D.Y.W


0 comments: