Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Story in 03.02.2011

Say Hi to my 4 a.m. for the third day of CNY 2011. Well, I just came back from my grandmother house 10 p.m. just now. I am back 1 day earlier for this year because need to rush back to K.L on tomorrow.....

So on 02.02.2011, I reached grandmother's house on 6.30 p.m. Then just there, watching the revelation of magic's tricks in TV and played with my little cousin. Soon, my uncle's family reached and all family members were finally in reunion. As usual, we have our reunion dinner and a concern chatting about each other's life. Needless to say, this year, I was the one who got the most concerns. They questions were like: What is your job scope??? How much is your salary??? What is your job title??? Got wife already??? Where did you stayed??? Do you plan to further your study??? Hahaha. I guessed this is normal during a reunion dinner. Am I right???

After that, the Generation X has their movie and chatting session in the living room while the Generation Y went to upstairs for chatting, watching movie, trade movie and gambling. So, do I need to reveal what movies that we trade??? I think you all can guess the answer when there were all 6 males inside the room. Hahaha. If you are really so innocent, then I give you a hint, the movie started with the first alphabet =="""

When the clock hit 1 a.m. and when everyone were slept, I was the one who hang in there until 3 a.m. I was laying on my lovely sofa on the small living room at upstairs and watched an awesome movie. It's called The Drummer (战鼓) starred by 李心洁,房祖名 & 梁家辉. I love that movie very much. I think those who love movie will love it as well. Therefore, I dedicated the movie the those who love movies. Actually, I also don't know why I love to stayed at the small living room whenever I went back there. Perhaps it's because there was a big balcony beside the room. I used to stand at the balcony to see sunset during evening and during midnight, I love to stand there to see the many trees and listening to the silkworm (蚕) voice. That night, after finished the movie, I spend about 20 minutes at balcony, feeling the nature, listening to silkworm, enjoyed the alone moment and thinking back of some memories. Such a great night that I have.....

After the unforgettable moment, I walked inside the living room, feel very lazy and then I just shut down my PC and straight away slept at the sofa. There were actually a room for me to sleep but I just felt lazy to walk in. Perhaps, it's because the sofa was nice to sleep as well. Hahaha. When 9 a.m. reached, I sense that someone was beside me. Guessed who??? It's my grandmother. She covered me with a blanket. Shall I titled this as Grandmother's Love in 03.02.2011??? However, everything was too late. Hahaha. After I woke up, I was in fact caught in cold and got into fever. This mean I was sick for my 1st day of 2011 CNY =(

During the morning session, I am still O.K. but after the lunch, I was suffering. Headache + Dizziness + Previous Cough + Flu + Tired + Chill. OMG. Honestly said, I am a guy who was weak and always attacked by coughing. However not fever please. I was hardly attacked by fever and now I am fall. I hate the feeling very much. I felt so helpless for that day. So, what I did was consume 2 tablets of Panadol and sleep for 3 hours. After woke up, felt O.K. but then after the dinner session, my feeling of fever came again and I was suffering again.....

As usual, nothing I can do. Consume another 2 tablets of Panadol on 10 p.m, covered myself jacket, blanket and worn a long pants. After a 10 hours sleep and a whole sweating night, finally the next day I was free from fever. Unfortunately, the coughing and flu were still with me. Shit!!!

Basically, that's how I passed my first day of CNY 2011. Congratulation. When friends were sick, I always claimed that they don't know how to take care of themselves but now who is the one that don't know take care of himsel??? Hmmm, The next day, everything was normal. Chatting with family members, gambling and movie. Watched another movie, Love in Disguise (恋爱通告). Another great movie whereby I recalled back the old memories, feeling and insights. Thanks to Lee Hom. I got the feeling from your movie. After that, back to home at 10 p.m. just now.....

Received a call from Gary on 11 p.m and then I have a great drinking session with Gary and Ah Song in McD. Hahaha, the same place and same time as previous year. It was a great night spend with them and there were many topics being covered. Topics about life, love, career, money and etc. Well, can't believe Ah Song encountered the same feeling as what I encountered. And just realized that the world is now moving towards a darker and unfair side. Hmmm, it not a good sign. By the way, I think after my 1 and 1/2 years bonding with the bank, I am going to restructure my life. Going to find a life which I really want and it's not like now, earning a high salary but with a life which I don't really enjoy. But for now, life and money, I chose money first. Why??? Because I have ever lost something important because of no money. In short, I lose to money. I will not going to let it happen anymore.....

We live in a realistic world. Money actually acts as an indirect medium of happiness. With money, it's not necessary that you will happy but without money, it might indirectly cause you to be unhappy. Try to thinking back your sad stories, there were many many many reasons that will cause you feel unhappy but when try to relate all these reasons, you might realized that the root cause is MONEY. I never believed the power of money until I have lose to it.....

No worry, I am still the one who I am. K.L is not that powerful to change me to become a money face person. The insight is very simple, with money, the probability that I can provide happiness to myself and my love one is higher. See that, I am using the word PROBABILITY, not the word CONFIRM. I am still using my hard earned money as I wish as long as I can get happiness. Won't really become a good saver. If you understand me, you will know that what I really want is HAPPINESS, not MONEY. I think the one who can see this, if not mistaken, should be Calix.....

Within this 1 and 1/5 years, I will get my international recognized OMEGA exam, collect more money and invest more. Hopefully, after this period, my way for searching my dream life will be much more easy. Staying in K.L and continue to become an Account Relationship Manager??? Or show the OMEGA and work in Singapore's bank??? Or follow Kian Song to pick apples in New Zealand??? Or fly to Australia and get a job whereby I can contact with green nature??? Long planning~~~

It's a long update for today. I love this blog post. Great Job!!!


2 comments:

G said...

go new zealand pick apples.

Kim Thor said...

Hahaha, yeah. Pick apples in New Zealand is such a great nature work =)