Monday, February 7, 2011

Great Luck

Say Hi to the night before my training get started again. Hmmm, believe it or not, I just reach my home in K.L. I followed my uncle's car back and the journey took us 13 hours. Today I did experienced the worst traffic jam in my life. What is the reason??? It's because all races celebrated Chinese New Year.....

Well, recently I am not really feeling well. I am not sure whether it's because of the flu and coughing or there is any other reasons lie behind. I hardly get headache but recently I did experienced it frequently. Just easily feel tired and moodless. Hopefully it's just because of insufficient sleep and not other reasons. Also, hopefully I can recover faster. Blessing~~~

Just a simple update for tonight. Tomorrow going to have another reunion dinner with my god family. I am looking forward for it =)

As I Lender of Luck, again, I am disbursing my luck to the someone. I am disbursing my great luck and not my bad disease. Hahaha.....


Great Luck to the Someone


2 comments:

EvilPrisoner said...

just able to online after come back so long..now change blog's style liao huh..haha..anyway..wish you recover soon and great luck in whole year..

Kim Thor said...

Hahaha, thanks very much. You all remember to take care too. See you again yea =)