Monday, February 14, 2011

The 14th Day

Say Hi to the Valentine's night. Well, I have became a home boy in these few days. The plan to visit Muar for the last weekend spoiled due to my unrecoverable sickness. Calix did called me and said that his father don't mind and ask me to go. But I have still rejected. Anyway, I was regretted for my decision because in fact, I realized that I have fully recovered after he called me. I think if the plan was on, it should be an enjoyable weekend. Hmmm, never mind, going to revisit again before my posting on 4th of March.....

Nothing special happened in these few days. I have watched few movies and drama. Watched Love in Disguise few times. It's just a simple movie but it provided me something. It provided me a great feeling, a great memories.....

Talk about drama, I watched an old Hong Kong Drama named The Seventh Day. It talked about the most beautiful seventh day in August. Another simple drama. Well, seven days were not long but if it were filled with sweet memories, then it worth more than anything.....

Today is Valentine's Day. Colleagues did asked for a movie session just now but I have rejected. Why??? I also don't know. I just know that I was rushing back home just now, rushing for the drama and rushing to get the wonderful feeling.....

Going to have a project presentation in this Wednesday. It is a very important presentation whereby I am going to present in front of the senior management of the bank. Tomorrow going to search for a tie to suit my new bought shirt which I am going to wear during the presentation. Is there any nice purple tie??? Hopefully I am able to get it. Bought a set of cufflinks 2 days ago. It was a guitar shape cufflinks and hopefully it brings me great luck when I cuff it on my shirt on that day.....

Ooo yaa, saw this picture when I on my Google Chrome. Don't know why I was attracted towards the picture. Perhaps it's because I am a color blind and the colors that it applied were just as simple as I can seen. Red, blue and green. Am I right??? I am a color blind, so please correct me if I am wrong. By the way, it's a good concept to apply the 3 primary colors. The combination of any 2 colors create a secondary colors. Just like the combination of a pair of lovers create a love story. Anyway, I think I shall Google the word, Love. Hahaha.....


恋爱通告

在一望无际的草原里
什么都没有
只有满天遍野的星星
那种感觉其实挺好的

可以跟你讲话吗?


Great Valentine's Night


2 comments:

EvilPrisoner said...

可以

Kim Thor said...

要是每个人都要跟我说话。。。
签名会的时间要拖多长呢???

(王力宏。2010。恋爱通告)

Hahaha, sot jor.....