Sunday, January 9, 2011

Feeling

Say Good Day to Sunday. Well, yesterday was a memorable day. Johnson and Chun Wei came to K.L to shop for some new shirts for CNY. Therefore, Wei Loon and me have a meet with them.....

All of us meet in Times Square at about 12.30 p.m. It has been such a long time all of us didn't meet up. Really feel great for the meet. I really miss them very much. Miss the time when all of studied in MMU, miss the time when we went to have satays, miss the time when we went to Genting and miss the time we shared our heart story.....

We had our lunch in Gasoline. For me, it was really a great lunch. Not because of the foods and indeed the service was sucks. It was great because we have our Kao Pe chatting session, a lot of funny jokes and laughing were there. What I can say is, the feeling has come back.....

Well, talk about feeling. I am a guy who emphasize on feeling very much. I also don't know why. I like to search for feeling. Like to search for the feeling where the people, situation, environment, weather, music, food, topic and everything match with what I want and what is my mood on that time.....

Hmmm, suddenly remembered a sentence that came out from Calix's mouth. That time we walked into U-Center near Ixora to buy somethings. Then he talked about my personality, he said for him, I am the kind of person with some kind of artistic characteristic. I don't really concern about his saying that time. But now when thinking back, I think what he said is true. I am a dreamer, a dreamer who can't stop searching for his true feeling. Perhaps, this type of characteristic is too complicated for some peoples. Whatever it is, I don't want to change. Hehe =)

I spend the whole yesterday in Times Square. Basically, I am just strolling around. Wisely and Quenny also came to joined us yesterday. Johnson and Chun Wei have bought a lot of shirts and for sure, there were a lot of heart stories shared too. We had our dinner together also. Just the bad thing was Wei Loon leave earlier because he got something to do. I was assigned to plan for the next gathering. Therefore, looking forward to meet them again, looking forward for the next feeling.....

Hmmm, all of a sudden, I miss the old time. Don't know when all of us can get back into the old time again??? Hahaha. Few days ago had a steamboat for dinner. The steamboat was sucks. Really miss the feeling when I had the porridge steamboat and crabbie dinner in Melaka with Calix and gang. Miss the time when I have mid night drink with Kap Siao Group also. Well, I think I shall go to Batu Pahat again within this month or next month after CNY and Valentine's Day. Going to contact with Calix and ask him when is him available. Hehe, really can't wait to get back the feeling of crabbie dinner, MBO Cinema and Karaoke session.....

Attached below was a photo where 4 of us took together during the time when we were in Genting. We called it the photo of 4 God of Gamblers. Hahaha. Yesterday, we did took a similar photo where 4 of us patterned again. Just wait for Chun Wei for the upload =)

Pattern Kaki

Ooo yaa, I am falling sick again. As usual, coughing and running nose. It's not that serious compared to the most serious time when I was doing my last 2 semesters in MMU. But currently, I am voiceless. Yesterday, Wisely said that he miss my JJ voice. Hahaha, just wait for me to recover and then I will try my best to sing 她说,我还想她,背对背拥抱,第几个一百天,无尽的思念.....

Going to meet with friends later. See you guys in the next gathering.....


0 comments: