Monday, January 10, 2011

世界,要有爱才完美 2

Say Hi to the night of 10.01.2011. The blog post for tonight is titled 世界,要有爱才完美. I still remembered previously I got a blog post which has the same title. That was in 19.12.2009 where I posted it after watch the great movie Avatar. A look back can be link as below.....


Just a short story to share for tonight. Just now I have dinner with my colleagues in Old Town in Times Square. After finish the dinner,then we went to Starbucks to compile our final assignment. I leave Times Square at 9.45 p.m. and walked to the nearby LRT station which was about 10 minutes walking distance from Times Square.....

After I crossed the main road. I was walking in front of a young girl and in front of him was an blind old man. I observed that the old man was using his stick as a support for direction. At once, the old man walked skewed to the right side and going to hit the wall of Pudu Jail. Then the girl hold him and direct him to the correct path. After that I think the girl was in rush because she walked very fast and ahead of the old man.....

Then I took over the helping situation. I didn't hold the old man because I am afraid that he will feel uncomfortable. However, I walked beside him closely and keep on monitor the road in front of us. It's just a straight road and whenever I saw his walking skewed towards right or left, then I hold his arm and direct him to the correct path.....

After that, another guy who walked quite fast has passed both of us. When he noticed about the old man, he straight away hold his arm and keep on guide him along the way. When all of us reached LRT station, the old man was still continue his journey but the guy and me need to take LRT. I heard the guy told the old man to be careful as he need to stop there.....

That's all about the story. Honestly say, for so long I thought that the world has change. Change to become loveless and everyone was so selfish for their own sake of benefits. But tonight, I realized that there are still loves in the world. I don't know whether that's a coincidence situation that happened once in 1001 times (OMG, today is 10.01. Hahaha). But I did saw the love between human in real. Although we can't help everyone in this world, and we don't really guide the old man until he reach his final destination, but at least we offered our help until our limit.....


Great Love in the World


0 comments: