Thursday, December 9, 2010

Await

Say Hi to my 10.30 p.m. Well, last night was a sleep well night. Just feel like don't want to wakeup for this morning. It's totally different with my usual woke up. After that, I just realized that it's because of raining. Hahaha. Raining day provides a great sleep and I bet everyone would agree with this statement =)

For those friends who read my blog, you all might realize that I always talk about my sleep for previous night during the 1st opening paragraph. Hmmm, put it in this way. Sleeping is very important for me because that's the only period where I can put my body on rest, avoid myself from thinking whatever matters, to look for my dream, to perform the impossible and to meet with those friend who I hardly to meet. I am afraid of the feeling of insomnia and therefore, whenever I have a sleep well night, I will record down at here as it shows a blessing for me. Almost 5 months I stay in K.L, I think I shall have familiar with the life and it has been a long time I don't experience insomnia, hopefully this is sustainable.....

As usual, just now have an alone-dinner in Pudu and still, I can't run away from the pork meat porridge. Hehehe. Well, I already familiar with having alone-dinner. It sound bored but sometimes it's another kind of enjoyment also because I need not to tolerate with other's time. It provided a personal space for me to think for something and to observe the surrounding.....

Share with you all what I observed just now. The porridge stall was owned by 2 old man. Maybe I shall call them Asterix and Obelix. Hahaha, I am just kidding anyway. Saw a kid who eating his porridge while reading Harry Porter. Saw a cat under my table who use it's leg to scratching it's neck. So cute. Just when I want to take a photo, it walk away. Saw a couple who shared a bowl of porridge and saw an uncle who ordered extra pork meat for his porridge. See??? So many things that can observed. Having an alone-dinner have it's enjoyment just as having dinner with friends. By the way, porridge isn't enough for me, so I bought a take away Ba Zhang =)

Tomorrow will have an introduction in Treasury Department in Head Office. It's great as I can sleep longer. Ooo yaa, the Petronas Chem stock which I planned to buy last time was closed at RM 5.54 today. Looks like it don't really shoot as I predict. Hehehe. Whatever.....

Hmmm, recently got quite a number of movies from my colleagues and housemate. Tomorrow is Friday, may my weekend accompany by those movies and Mamee. Blessing =)

Song for Today - 纯真 - 原唱 - 五月天


长长的路上
我想我们是朋友
如果有期待
我想最好是不说
你总是微笑的你
总是不开口
世界被你掌握

期待
不说
路上
朋友
微笑

Great Dream


0 comments: