Thursday, November 25, 2010

Great Rainy Night

Just came back from work. While waiting for my housemate to use the toilet, I shall utilize my time to make a simple update first. Hahaha. Last night I didn't take the coughing medicine but yet I still able to sleep well. Hahaha. Luckily I didn't keep on thinking about the stock.....

I actually have a conversation with my dad last night. It's regarding the investment into a stock named Petronas Chemical which will be listed in Bursa Malaysia tomorrow. The business is 69% owned by Petronas and I actually plan to bid the shares using RM 5.20 on tomorrow. I have did some analysis on the stock and I predicted that the stock, when listed tomorrow, shall surge to RM 5.80 in couple of weeks.....

However, when my dad heard about that, he revealed everything to me. He told me that we don't have the track performance of the company as the company will only be listed tomorrow. Also, the KLCI hit 1,500 points and therefore the stock is priced too high. In addition, my dad also told me that the paid up capital is too high which is RM 800 million. In short, he disagree on my plan.....

I believed that chance is only once. It will be listed on tomorrow and time is actually very important. I realized that the stock is priced too high but I believed that investor's confident will drive up the price. I have miss the chance of buying into MMHE and the price surged RM 0.70 in couple of weeks. I just don't want to miss the second chance.....

There is nothing I can do. A little bit disappointed with my analysis skill because I miss out the analysis which my dad revealed to me. However, even though we don't have the track performance, but I still think that investor's confident will surge up the price. Whatever it is, let wait and see whether my prediction come true or not.....

My dad said I was too rush and desperate into stock investment. Well, I admitted that. Last time, I thought that he is the one who are desperate and can't believe that now myself fall. Hahaha. I just don't want to keep my money in the bank which provide low interest rate. I want my money to grow faster. It is good to have such thinking??? I don't know.....

Luckily last night didn't keep on thinking about which stocks to invest until can't fall asleep. But just now during lunch break keep on reading The Edge to spot some potential stocks. Hopefully, luck will be with me always =)

Today still continue on the loan recovery class conducted by Uncle. Uncle's class is always interesting. I actually hate to study law after the business law subject in MMU. But yet, now I am interested with Uncle's class because his class is full of funny things and he actually make us easy to understand the subject rather than just memorize them. Thanks Uncle =)

Wondering whether I should follow Wei Loon go back Melaka or not this weekend. Because previously promised my god bro to go search for some new shirts. Perhaps, I shall think about it tonight.....

Song for Today - Already familiar with sharing song during night time. Now is still early. See if later I have another update, then I will share. Hehehe =)

Great Rainy Night


0 comments: