Sunday, November 7, 2010

The 111th Post

Hi. It's 1a.m. now and I have been quit a long time didn't stay awake at this hour. Working life has forced me to sleep on 11.30a.m. because my minimum sleeping time is still the same, 7 hours. Quite a long time didn't stay till midnight. Thanks to weekend.....

Well, basically I stayed in my room for the whole day except the time when I went to have dinner with Gary. I am supposed to have a plan to meet Lim Hwa but the plan was cancelled because Lim Hwa said want to wait for more peoples in next week. So today I just stay in my room, have my Mamee and series of Drama. Ooo yaa, just realized that Mamee was sold in Australia and Singapore Healthy School Canteen. Is it a healthy food??? Perhaps yes.....

My friend asked me why I have been inactive for FB and MSN for such a long period. Well, thinking back, I think almost 2 months I didn't activate these social networkings. It's just 2 days ago did commented some important messages to my friend. Also so long already, perhaps it's needless to activate already because already familiar with the life without FB. I did opened a new MSN, but I was just lazy to export my old contacts to there. So.....by the way, whatever it is, let it be.....

Ooo yaa, it comes to Sunday. Again, may He drive carefully and You reach safely. Enjoy and blessing. May I reach safely to Genting as well for tomorrow.....

Today not going to share a song. But would like to share a movie. It's an old Hong Kong movie, Love Generation Hong Kong 1998 or 香港新恋爱世纪. Starring by Leon Lai, Carina Lau, Shu Qi, Lee Ann and so forth. The first time I watched the movie was during my Form 1.

The movie might appeared to be boring for many peoples, but I love that movie very much. For me, it brought out something so special and it change my thinking for my life since Form 1. I have watched for over 30 times already. Can't believe right??? I also can't believe until I realized that I am able to memorize all the dialog in the movie.....

I found it on Youtube. Here's the link.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExvB_esLwC8

If you guys want to watch, click on the link and try to find all continuous parts. However, I will suggest you go Download or use PPS. It's more faster.....

Looking forward to find another movie that I like, Feel 100% or 百分百感觉 starred by Ekin Cheng, Sammi Cheng and Gigi Leung. Used to watch it during my Form 1 too. Try to get the original VCD, but I couldn't.....

Good Night


0 comments: