Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Feeling Has Come Back

I just came back from the sound check and rehearsal session for tomorrow's Japanese anime gig.
The theme was Animangaki and we will be playing some Japanese Anime theme songs. Venue was in Sunway College.....

I didn't involve in any band performance for quite a long time already. Basically my position for tomorrow's gig is just as an backup vocalist. I have not taking such position ever. Last time when I involved in any stage performance, my position was either main vocalist or guitarist. Therefore, this is my first experience as a backup vocalist. Just now, during the sound check, there were some peoples said that the overall sound was full with my backup vocalist voice. I really feel very happy when my backup vocalist sound intersect with Gary's main vocalist voice. It's was so nice.....

The feeling of joining into a band has really came back. I miss the feeling very much. I have lost this feeling for a couple of years and the feeling has revisited just now. Really plan to re-practice back my guitar skills. My guitar's effect is in KL now. Just wait for my Ibanez guitar.....

Tomorrow, I am going to shout out loud in the stage -

We Will Say Goodbye, Lost Heaven.....
How We Long For Heaven.....
We Were Letting Go of Something We Never Had.....
Time Go So Fast, Heaven is Lost.....
I Wish You Good Luck, I Still Remember Everyday.....

Give Me Smile and Shine Days.....
Give Me Smile and Nice Days.....

I Need Your Love.....
I Am Not Match For You.....

Good Night The Earth of Golds.....
Shall I See You in My Dream of Golds???
If Only You Enter into My Field of Golds.....
It is Possible???
No.....
Thank You.....

0 comments: