Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 15

Thanks God that today I got the luck that I want. Thanks to my friends if you all really got pray for me. Hahaha. Also, special thanks to one of my friend who keep on comforts me regarding the evaluation. The evaluation passed my expectation and also, today's luck was really exceeded my expectation as I have the opportunity to meet the Group Managing Director, Director of Commercial Banking and Director of Retail Banking. The only sad thing is that I don't have the opportunity to meet my mentor. But never mind, chances are always there. Aha.....

Just now have a special dinner in Look Out Point. The view was very nice as we are able to see the whole Kuala Lumpur. However, the foods do not meet my requirements. Hehehe.....

Today is the Day 15. Already keep holding on for more than 2 weeks and I promise that I will keep it up. Add oil ya TEG.....

Ooo yaa, take this chance to say a Happy Birthday to my God Brother. May you have a great and wonderful birthday =)

Hmmm, I am tired enough and now laying on my Earth of Golds, listening to the Fields of Gold, hoping to get into my Dream of Golds. Good night to all. ZZzzz.....

0 comments: