Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Help!!! Somebody is Injured!!!

The rain fall heavily that day.....

A: Wawawawawa.....oppss, you are here, I almost can't see you.....

B: Hmmm, you don't even want to see me, I know that.....

A: Hmmm, I think you are drunk. By the way, how is your interview session???

B: ...........................................

A: What happen to you??? Looks depressed.....

B: Hmmm, looks like you improve a lot. Finally, you are able to read my mind.....

A: Har??? It is those interviewer bully you???

B: Hmmm, do you think that I am good enough??? Do you think that most of the companies want to hire me???

A: Why don't you come to me first and then I will answer you. It's raining heavily outside there. Please come back here. There is a shelter here.....

B: No, you answer me first......

A: Okok. Alright, you are good enough. Every company are competing in hiring you. Please come back here, it's rain heavily outside there, I beg you.....

B: YOU ARE TELLING LIES!!! Since starting, I always think that I am excellent enough and when I say yes, no one will say no.....

A: This is not your fault. Can't blame on you, many peoples are like that.....

B: I am really hurt. Finally I know the feeling of heart broken. My heart really feel pain.....

A: But for sure, everyone does experienced before the feeling of get rejected by companies.....

B: But I thought that those who are good enough won't get rejected.....

A: You really love that job very much???

B: Don't ask me. I don't know. I just realized that when the company that you like to work for reject your application, your heart will really feel painful and very hurt. HELP!!! SOMEBODY IS INJURED!!!

A: Please come over here first. Please, you are going to get sick soon.....

B: Don't come near, don't.....

A: ..........................................


Well, do not ever think that I am one of the character. I am not. In fact, readers are suggested to view the passage from another perspective. Hope the readers can understand it even though it is impossible to be understand.....Hahaha.....

0 comments: