Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Midnight of Saturday

Well, the midnight of Saturday, was so silent and I can even hear the sound of the ceiling fan which keep on spinning non-stop. Quite a number of days I have not update my blog. Perhaps, I was too busy with the final exam. Somehow, there is only one more paper left, Financial Derivatives which is also the killer subject for all Banking and Finance students. Anyway, just wish me good luck =)

There are 4 more days before I complete my BBA (Banking and Finance) in MMU. Can't believe that 3 years time passed so fast. I am not yet ready to face the working environment. But what to do??? I still have to face the reality. I have send my resume to EPF to apply for a Financial Executive position but yet to receive their reply. Plan to apply for a job in Central Bank too together with few mates. Well, just see how later. A lot of things appear in my mind recently. Sometimes think of apply for a job in MMU, become a lecturer and at the same time, pursuing my MBA. But.....don't know la.....I am a poor decision maker.....

Going to leave soon and suddenly recall back the period before I entered MMU. That time just feel to enter MMU as soon as possible so that I can get into a new environment. Now, it's the time to say goodbye and I really hope for a longer time to stay in this place. Somehow, I also realized that it is very crucial for us to face the reality. Perhaps, it's the time to keep all the memories within this 3 years in a music box. Later on, when feel bored or lonely, then can take out the music box, looking and the female dancer and listen to the melody of memories. It might be just nice perhaps.....

Wish all my mates best of luck for the last paper. Looking forward for a last gathering as well.....

星期六深夜,我想起了你。没什么特别,只想和你说声,母亲节快乐。


With Love,

0 comments: