Thursday, January 7, 2010

Untitled

Today, another boring day again. Hmmm, what I have did for the whole day??? Today woke up quite early, sharp 9 a.m. What is the next activity??? For sure bathing. After that, needless to say, power on my laptop and accessing Facebook.....

While doing some psychological test, I took a Ba Zhang for my breakfast. Hmmm, I have almost done all the psychological test in Facebook, hehehe. Then, help my friend to find some information regarding interest rate and stock market information for her assignment.....

After that, doing some researches regarding my investment in stocks. Truthfully say, stock investment is really an instrument to become a millionaire, and even a billionaire. I have chosen Banking and Finance as my tertiary education's major course, for sure I will apply the stock investment strategies as one of the method to gain more income.....

After having my lunch, again I continue Facebook-ing and Hong Kong Drama. Really have nothing much that I can do. As usual, after that, have a evening sleep and the dream continue.....

Woke up again on 8.30 p.m. Took Nasi Minyak as my dinner. Thanks to mom for remembering my favourite food. Basically, this is how I passed another boring day. If you read the above writing, I think you can sense that I am really bored :(

May god bless, hopefully I will receive a call asking for a drinking session. I am waiting.....

4 comments:

Ashleyteng said...

i always think those good in stocks are smart, teach me la kim thor! =D

Kim Thor said...

Hahaha, myself also not good la, where got qualification to teach.....maybe we can discuss discuss lo =D

Elvis Lee said...

wow!!! expert ~!!
so great. full of activities during tis boring holidays

Kim Thor said...

Hahaha, no also la, quite boring actually, may you enjoy the last week holiday left ya ^^