Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

Yesterday was the new year eve for year 2010. As usual, I do not involved in any massive count down event in any big city. Again, Kuala Terengganu, the city of peace. Hehehe, although it does not have any count down event, perhaps this is where the city gain it's speciality. Also, it is another kind of enjoyment where I can gather with my friends and have a nice chatting session. Yeahhh.....

Last night, we have our dinner in Saujana Steak House. Those who involved were Lim Hwa, Cin Lo, Shin Ying, Pin Boon, Calwin, Jonathan, Kai Ming, Yu Lin, Carlynn, Jin Yin and Wei Ni. I ordered a italian herb grilled chicken chop and kiwi fruit juice. Oppss, another first time where I tried a kiwi fruit juice. Hehehe. We spend around 4 hours there. Have a nice chatting session and also a nice photographing session. For those who know me well, for sure you know that when there is a camera on my hand, it is hard for me for not taking photos. Thanks to Shin Ying for her camera.....

When the time reached almost 11 p.m, we move to the next station, The 2 Cafe to join another group of friends. It's a 3 shop lots cafe and the environment there was very nice. I really prefer the environment. The only thing that I don't satisfied is it's waiters from Nepal. I am not the one who have racial discrimination but it is really hard to communicate with them. I am the customer and I looks for everything the best. So, can't blame on me for the "discrimination". Hehehe.....

As usual, we just chit chatting there. Guess how we passed the year 2009??? Yes, we count down at the outside of the cafe with, if not mistaken TV3 count down event in Kuala Lumpur. Why we need to count down at the outside of the cafe??? We actually plan to move to other place but really don't know where to go. Then soon, the time reached 12 a.m. This is the story.....

This is my first blog for year 2010. Wish everyone have a nice new year celebration. May the new year a lucky year for everyone of us. God bless =)

0 comments: