Friday, January 29, 2010

Diary of Sickness

14 days ago, I was so unlucky to get attacked by a virus called Coughing. Already 2 years and 7 months I study in MMU and I have not experience any sickness before. Talk about Coughing, can't deny that I was extremely weak in encounter the virus of Coughing since I was small. For other types of sickness, for example fever, I seldom get attacked but Coughing was such a frequent attacker and it always took a long time for me to recover.....

For this time attack, it started with a dry cough first which I thought it will not go seriously. So, I tend not to control my food, for example fried food but I did stop consume cold drinks. However, perhaps the fried food that I have taken have assist the virus in building their empire in my body and now I feel extremely sick. Really started to worry about this. In these few days, my throat really feel very tired and I feel so unwilling to talk. Really sorry to all my friends during Lee Shan's birthday celebration because I didn't bring my mouth to More Cafe.....

Ohh yaa, I would like to share some stupid thinking here. For your information, every time when I got attacked from the virus of coughing, I used to have a stupid thinking. Know what??? I will think that what will happen if during the time when I cough, I hurt my throat and I cannot sing for the rest of life already. It's sound stupid but still, there is a probability for this be happen. Nothing is impossible right, hehehe. Singing is an important part of my life, I really don't know what will happen to me if there is a day that I cannot sing.....

Went to see doctor last 2 days ago, just hope that the medicines do really help. May god bless. I still don't have the opportunity for a proper singing for the song 第几个一百天,背对背拥抱 and 无尽的思念. May I have the blessing to recover fast, again, I am not the greedy one and I just hope to complete these 3 songs.....

2 comments:

queenie said...

take care,guy...recover soon o... happy cny ya...see u

Kim Thor said...

Thx, u too, happy CNY =)