Monday, January 18, 2010

3 In 1

16.01.2010

This is the day where I have visited to Pusat Sains Negara for Leonardo Da Vinci's exhibition. In the early 8.30 a.m, Calix came to fetch me, and together with Chloe and Tyan2, we had our breakfast in Mc Donald before headed to our destination.....

We reached K.L after about 2 hours journey. At first, we went to Taylor College because Chloe would like to make her tuition fees payment. Also, we have a walk around the campus and the conclusion is that the college's environment was extremely nice. Perhaps, that's the difference between rich people's college and poor people's college, hahaha.....

The next destination was, for sure Pusat Sains Negara. We used approximately 30 minutes and then we saw the destination was just located opposite our car and during that time, everyone in the car was "Yeahhh". We were so innocent that after a U-Turn, then we can reach the place. Unfortunately, K.L was a place which well-known for it's U-Turn Imposible Road. We drive and drive and the distance with our destination was far and far. In short, we were lost!!!

Anyway, wasted around 2 hours, "don't know how much" toll fees and "don't know how much" peoples were consulting for asking the road, finally we were still able to reached at that place.....

Basically, there were few sections for Da Vinci's Exhibition. For example, physics, biology, drawing, war's equipment inventions and etc. I was totally impressed with his inventions and drawings. It's just awesome!!! We used almost 3 hours in visiting the exhibition and I was so serious in trying to understand the explanation regarding his inventions.....

Around 5 p.m, after we finished visited the exhibition, we went to the souvenir corner to purchase some souvenirs. After that, we take the chance to have a walk in the science centre. It's actually not bad but there were too many science equipments were spoiled.....

Finished the overall visitation of the exhibition. While we were on the move to leave Pusat Sains Negara for our dinner, there was an misfortune case happened, Calix's car was broke down!!! It can't be started and everyone was so busy calling friends for assistance. But still, we have the luck because there was a 24 hours AAM Breakdown Service van passed by. However, Calix paid a huge amount for the service =(

Afterward, we went to Subang for our lunch + dinner. Tasted a "not bad" herbal soup but with very less contains. After that, went to a "Taiwanese" snowflake house for dessert, but regarding the dessert, I have no comment.....

Photos as below:

Pusat Sains Negara
Ticket and Brochures

Hi!!! Genius


Kim Thor

Chloe + Calix + Tyan2 + Kim Thor


The Group


Kim Thor + Periodic Table


Kim Thor with Securities Commision




Moments where the Car Broke Down

17.01.2010

A sunny sunday where Wei Loon reached Malacca from Terengganu. Followed him to the "best-ever" roti canai shop in Bukit Beruang which located opposite the primary school which I have forgotten the name. We went there using his motorcycle and I forgot to brought the helmet. Therefore, I didn't wear helmet and somehow was searching for the feeling of 犯罪的刺激感 again, hehehe.....

During the evening time, results for my second last trimester was finally released. Scored a GPA of 3.93. Doesn't have any feeling on the result because for me now, result was no longer important. Ooo yaa, before I forgot, I, Yeo Kim Thor hereby declared that I am not going to put much more effort for my last trimester. If you see in the right side bar of this blog, you will noticed that I will still have around 120 days until leaving MMU. Therefore, I will fully utilized the 120 days for more outgoing activities. If you guys got any outgoing activities and wish to have more people to join, just informed me and I will join if they aren't any important matters.....

During the night time, I had my dinner in Secret Recipe with group of Huey Lian. After finished my Chicken Cordon Bleu, we have a shopping session in Jaya Jusco. I bought a new shirt for the purpose of welcoming 2010 Chinese New Year and a pair of sport shoes for the purpose of welcoming my sport session in MMU. Can't control myself to comment on Jaya Jusco's changing room. There were too few changing rooms there and some customers were too over where they stand still in the changing room and waiting for their family members to bring shirts to them. When they found a shirt not suitable and then they ask their family member bring another one and another one. They really don't know how to respect people.....

When the time reached 10.30 p.m, I have a cinema session with Calix's group. Basically they were Calix, Chloe, Tyan2 and Sharon and we watched the movie Spy Next Door starred by Jackie Chan. For me, the movie can be considered O.K and there were actually quite many funny scenes. Calix laughed happily while watching the comedy. After that, as usual we went to Mario for a night drink session.....

18.01.2010

An early wake up day. Don't know what the reason for caused me to wake up so early since I slept late. Attended the Financial Derivatives Lecture class in 12 p.m. conducted by Mr. Rizal. Today was really impressed with his teaching method. He can attract the attention for most of the students. Just to say that his humor seems to hit to an extreme level already. I really enjoyed his class.....

When the clock reached 5 p.m, I followed Huey Lian group for my first self-held sport activity in MMU. We went to have a jogging session in the Malacca's Clock Tower near Zoo of Malacca. Feel very happy for the jogging session as my strong determination was back while jogging.

After that, we had our dinner at the dowanstair of Ixora in a Cafe called the Taipei's Cafe. I ordered a RM 9.90 Cheese Baked Chicken Rice and a RM 4.90 Aloe Vera Milk Shake. The price set on the food and beverage make me have a high expectation and when the foods were delivered to me, I can just say, Shit!!! The Cheese Baked Rice was just some cheese covered on a plate of white rice with few small slices of chicken breast. The beverage was even more horrible because it was just some aloe vera added into a glass of Teh Ais. So, I hereby put a bet that the shop will be going to shut down in few more months if there is no any improvement on it's foods.....

Current Status:

1. I am still feel excited for the Da Vinci's Exhibition and the mood was still in Pusat Sains Negara.....

2. Just few days back from K.T and I was infected by a virus called Coughing. Once this virus attacked me, it is hard for me to recover because I know that my body don't have strong immune towards this virus. This happened since I was small.....

3. Today was so unlucky because I injured my finger while bathing. Was cut by my Gillette razor blade. Looking for "Blue Liquid Medicine"

4. Started to involved myself in sport activities, Just hope it can provides some sort of energy for me to enjoy a fresh mind.....

5. New trimester started, but yet I realized that I don't have the mood to start the trimester because the started of the trimester means the started of the first step toward leaving MMU.....

6. I am still looking for a sleep-well and sweet dream night. Just hope to get the blessing from the pair of Birds of Paradise. I am not the greedy one, just hope to proceed with the dream where I can fly with both of you.....

0 comments: