Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas's Treasure Hunt

Finally, I have finished my last paper for my second last semester in MMU. Luckily I am still able to do the paper, Mergers and Acquisition. Special thanks to Ms. Venny.....

24th December 2009, not many celebration was held as compared to previous year. The whole afternoon was helping Calix installed Window 7 for his notebook and concentrating in playing a computer game, Plant vs. Zombie. Perhaps, I was addicted to the game. Hehehe.....

At the night time, together with Wei Loon, De Kai and Huey Lian, we headed to Sibaraku for a buffet dinner. A 2 hours non-stop food consuming activity was somehow full and yet funny. After that, we were hanging around in Dataran Pahlawan and Mahkota Parade but unfortunately, I bought nothing because currently, I was facing an insolvency problem. Around 12.15 a.m, we went to Station One for a drink, but environment there was quite noisy and I was so tired. So, was a little moodless even though everyone was saying Merry Christmas.....

Wei Loon + Kim Thor + Huey Lian

Christmas 2009


25th December 2009, again, not much celebration also. I was having a vegetarian lunch with Calix and Big Qian. After that, went to Jusco with Huey Lian and De Kai for a purchasing activity. Bought a B.U.M jeans which was offered 70% discount. So, now I was in fact, encountered a serious insolvency problem. Hahaha.....

At the night time, went to Calix's house for a hot dog and Otak-Otak dinner. Thanks to Calix and Big Qian for the rice balls soups. It just nice. Afterwards, we went to MBO Cinema for a movie. We plan to watch Sherlock Holmes but we were so unlucky that it was full. So, we just choose to watch Treasure Hunter starring by Jay Chou and Lin Chiling. Hmmm, I will just rank the movie as "OK LO". After watching the movie, again I feel tired, tired and tired.....


Are We Looking At the Same Sky???

0 comments: