Saturday, December 19, 2009

世界,要有爱才完美

Last 2 days, together with Calix and Tyan Tyan, we went to watch Avatar which on show on 12 a.m. Hmmm, that day actually very tired, but fortunately, the great movie was able to put me from having a sweet dream in MBO Cinema. Hahaha.....

Well, talk about the movie. It lasts for approximately 2 hours and 40 minutes. All the plot in the movie was seems to be highly fake but it was awesome as it helps to transmit a lot of messages and most of it circulated on humanity. Try to watch the movie, it was suggested to watch it in cinema rather than in your PC. Hahaha, then you will realized that human, the most clever creature in the world was in fact possess high level of selfishness and they will tend to commit anything for the stake of their own interest.....

My blog title sound 世界,要有爱才完美. Love has such an amazing power to influence everyone's mind. Only when we have Love, then we will love and not going to hurt each other. Love shall become one of the instruments which tend to neutralize the selfishness.....

Current Status: I just finished my 1st paper, Strategic Management for final exam. Not really in a very good mood because I have forgot many things that I have studied once I enter into the venue. Really disappointed.....

世界,要有爱才完美。我的生活,要有你才会增色彩。
他说:他选择了她。她也说:她选择了他。
我说:我选择了你。你会选择我吗???

Avatar


Avatar

Hi, Jake Scully!!!

0 comments: