Saturday, November 7, 2009

Lost and Found

04.11.2009

I attended my Mergers and Acquisitions class which started on 12 p.m. When the class finished on 2 p.m, I forgot to put my pencil case into my bag. It has been left in the hall. Didn't realize it due to a whole day outgoing.....

05.11.2009

Woke up on 10 a.m. While I was to start my revision on 12 p.m, I realized my pencil case wasn't inside my bag. I was really nervous and then went back to CLCR0001 for a search. Unfortunately, there was a lecturer conducting a class inside. Nothing can be do, so I can only pretend to be his student, stay inside the class and started to observe the place I sit yesterday. I saw a pencil case, exactly the same as mine located at the same place as I sit. I was so happy at the moment and I saw my friend's brother sit near the pencil case. Without wasting the time, I sms to him and ask him to check for me whether my 2 calculators still inside the case. Unfortunately, he told me that belong to his friend. My goodness!!!

The class finished at 1.30 p.m. Straight away, I rush to that place and I found out that the pencil case really exactly the same as mine. Then I reconfirm with the owner again and he insisted that the pencil case belong to him. Still, I can't believe there was such a coincidence case happen in this world, especially happen to me. Then I committed an act which I feel very sorry to the owner. I ask him whether I can have a look on the pencil case (seems like I am suspecting him), he open the case then only I know that really wasn't my pencil case.....

After that, I went to lodge a report in security's office and Student Representative Council's (SRC) booth. A member of SRC helps me fill up the complain form. I still feel very worry, then I went to SRC's office. Another SRC member check for me in the bulletin board and he told me that there was a red color pencil case found and ask me to go to Faculty of Engineering (FET). With fully hope, I went to FET and the staff presented the pencil case to me. Sad, it wasn't mine.....

Nothing can be do, then I attended my Mergers and Acquisitions class again with very sad face. Can't concentrate at all. Later on finished the class on 5 p.m. On my way go back to apartment, I received a call from SRC, they informed me that my pencil case founded. Luckily!!! Straight away, I rush to the office and got back my lost item.....

Dedication

You must be wondering what valuble items have I put inside my pencil case until I can wasted whole day by searching for the pencil case. Well, told you, I have a RM 135 financial calculator, a scientific calculator and a bundle of color pens which I used to draw graph for my Form 6 Pengajian Am subject. The most important to me is the financial calculator and also my blue Pentel automatic pencil. Needless to say, the financial calculator was so expensive, but the Pentel pencil was my favourite pencil and it has accompanied me for a very long time. I used to say, I can't study without it. Really!!! When I was in the class, I am still thinking to ask my mom went to Pustaka Seri Intan in my hometown to help me buy back the same pencil as I found out that it is very hard to find it in stationary shop in Malacca because I used to search before but cannot found.....

Also, I would really express a million thanks to the founder who send back my pencil case to SRC. Hope to find out the founder in next week class as we might have class in the same venue again (CLCR0001). Thank to MMU's security and SRC and also all my friends who console me in the class and who sms me when they saw SRC posting in bulletin board regarding the lost and found of my pencil case. Thanks to Wei Loon who willing to borrow me his brother's financial calculator in case I really can't get back my calculator. Thanks to Christopher and his brother, Brian and I truthfully apologise to Brian's friend who used to own the same pencil case as mine.....

1 comments:

Gladys said...

如果我是那個筆盒的主人,也是會如此著急的~
幸好只是虛驚一場,恭喜啦 =)