Monday, October 5, 2009

Untitled

It's the 4th day without work, the days without work is somehow relaxing but yet meaningless. What a boring days!!! Current activities these few days were only circulated on Astro, Facebook, Sleeping and Eating.....

To avoid being a lazy bone, I tried to start my Final Year Project but yet, do not have ideas on how to start it and then I tried to read a book which I purchased last year. OMG!!! I just realized that the book has already dust-bathing for 1 year. The book named The Shadow Money Lender written by Matthias Chang. This book got a high rating among it's readers but for me, it was hardly to understand but somehow I just realized that I am a finance student that know nothing regarding the real finance's world.....

Currently, I am searching for the Baker's Cottage (Mai Ke Si) Moon Cake. This year, me, alone have consumed 6 Baker's Cottage Moon Cake out of 8 in my house. It tasted too nice. Have already went to 3 supermarkets to search for it but unfortunately, the search results are zero.....

Around 20 more days for me to go back to Malacca. Feel glad that I can meet with my friends soon. But at the same time, I am afraid to face the new semester especially when I think about the FYP. Hopefully, it will not be as hard as I imagine.....

A Starless Night, A Sleepless Night.....

2 comments:

Gladys said...

yo dude, waiting u com bk~~ ^^

Kim Thor said...

I am waiting to go back too.....hehe.....