Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to Pei Ting

Last 2 days, my group of friends have organized an early birthday celebration for one of our best friend, which is Pei Ting, who's birthday is on today. Hahaha, the birthday celebration venue is the same where we celebrate for Cin Lo, which is Saujana Bar House. Fortunately, this time don't have much people and it seems like we have fully acquire the whole bar house. Hehe.....

This time I do had my dinner there. The mushroom chicken chop tasted nice. Also, we have a memorable karaoke session there. I think this is the very 1st time I have a karaoke session with my form 6 classmates. Well, just realized that Tai Koon can sing Victor Ping Guan's song very well and Cin Lo not bad too. However, sad to say the rest were just audiences. Haha.....

Well, nothing much to write. Just a simple update to keep the birthday celebration in my memory. Also, wishing Pei Ting a happy birthday and may she did well in all her future undertaking.....

Photos shown below.....

Birthday Cake

Birthday Girl Making a Birthday Wish

Birthday Girl Cutting a Birthday Cake

Girls

Tai Koon + Kim Thor + Pei Ting + Ziang Ming

Group Photo

Group Photo

Current Status: 2 more days to work in Kurnia Insurans. Time past very fast. 1 more month for me to go back Malacca to continue my Delta 2nd Semester. Well, can't believe that until now I still haven't touch on my Final Year Project. I am afraid but I am lazy too. What to do? Perhaps it is the time to dig a hole.....

2 comments:

chan ke xin said...

Again...waliao~

How come no me??

Aiseh....Happy bday to Peiting.~

Anyway, i will back kt on 7th Oct.

Anyone at KT bo?
><

Kim Thor said...

Hahaha.....I will be at KT, Cin Lo Pei Li n I think Yun Yi also will be here.....