Saturday, August 22, 2009

Gathering

Last night have a gathering with ex-classmates at Town City, or shall I say Ipoh Restaurant??? hehehe. The organizer for this gathering is Pei Li and she decided to organize it at the aforemetioned restaurant because that place does serve Ikan Bakar. Hahaha.....

Saw many friends that I have not seen for a long period. Guys were become more handsome and girls were become more pretty, hahaha. Ming Chu is still the same, still asking the same question which she always ask during our memorable form 5 period. Time flies and some of them were already graduated while some were working already.....

Ordered a Kuey Teow Goreng, a plate of ikan bakar and sotong bakar. The Kuey Teow Goreng tasted moderate but the ikan bakar tasted extremely nice. Glad to have a gathering there, hehehe.....

Tonight they will go for a badminton session. Unfortunately, I am not able to join them due to the weakness of my cardiopulmonary, or shall I say is it actually the reenergize of my lazyness. Hahaha, hope they have fun tonight. Photos as below.....

Group Photo
Cin Lo + Yun Yi + Chiou Hong

Ming Chu + Woan Ni + Pei Li

Pei Li + Angeline + Chin Choon

Currently, fall in love with the song Happy Birthday to You You by Yui. Going to upgrade my laptop's hardisk later. Nowadays, I am still addicted to the game - Pirates: Rule the Carribean. When am I going to start my FYP??? Totally no idea. 1 more month for me to finish my internship, can't wait to go back Malacca to sing with my friends. Hehehe.....

2 comments:

Sying said...

oo like tat la...all go out yam char so syok la...on my birthday some more~! :P

Kim Thor said...

Hahaha.....u still remember us meh??? u jz remember ur boy only ma.....hahaha.......