Saturday, June 13, 2009

Friendship Forever

Already 2 weeks since I back to K.T. Within this 2 weeks, I am kinda busy and tired due to my internship. Start to feel bored with the working life also. Sienzzz.....

Anyway, the 4 months internship provides an opportunity for me to meet my ex-classmates, hehehe. It is hardly for us to meet each other because many of them were in local university and our holiday are different. Hehehe, below are the memories.....

07.06.2009 - Saujana Steak House - The 1st meet after CNY. Nice chatting night and a sharing of each other's life and future. Hahaha....

08.06.2009 - MS Sushi - A chance to meet Pei Ting, Cing Cing, Shu Fen, Ziang Ming and Teck Liong. Glad to heard that Pei Ting and Shu Fen already change their status. Hahaha.....

11.06.2009 - Pantai Timur Satay - A chance to meet Cin Lo. The most unforgettable gathering as there were so much laughing. Glad to have you guys who accompany me in accomplishing my Form 6 life.....

12.06.2009 - Wakaf Tapai - A chance to meet Boon Hong. A 3 hours breakfast chatting. Nice because a lot of funny incidents happened in Form 6 were recalled back.....

Special thanks to Pei Li and Fuh Xiong who have fetch me to the gatherings. Looking forward for next gathering.....

4 comments:

chan ke xin said...

walao.....din wait for me....!!!!yer...u all ar...

Kim Thor said...

haha.....happy internship.....if u got bck, call lo, c if we were here.....hehe.....

chan ke xin said...

after 4 mths just can go back ler....aiyoo

Kim Thor said...

I am still here, coz I am doing my internship here, haha.....