Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Special Day with Special Mom

Past Friday, 08.05.2009, mom’s company has organized a 3 days 2 night trip to Malacca. Thus, it would be impossible that I don’t meet her. Hehe. Their bus passed through Ayer Keroh and they came to fetch me and then we headed to Hallmark Hotel. Also, feel sorry to all in the bus because they wasted 30 minutes in order to fetch me since they can’t find MMU.....

During that night, I bring mom and her colleagues to Jonker Walk. We had a Chicken Rice Ball dinner there before we start the “walking” journey. As usual, I don’t purchase anything except those junk foods, Takoyaki and Siu Mai. Hehe. Mom does purchased some key chains and local products. Also, I was shocked when my mom, within 1 hour, she had a Cincau drink, a Cendol and a Cikung drink. Please take care of your diabetes, mom.....

The next day, all the Kurnia Insurance’s staff went to Dataran Pahlawan, Water World and Safari World. However, I am not managed to follow because need to prepare for my final exam. Thus, I study alone in the hotel. At night, we have a special dinner in a restaurant next to the hotel. Our special meals were pineapple rice. Quite special and it really tasted nice. Hehehe. After that, I was again requested by mom to have a “walking” journey in Jonker Walk. Still, I have enjoyed my junk foods while my mom do purchased some souvenirs.....

Water Apple
Special thanks to my lovely mom who purposely purchased my favourite water apple (jambu air) for me. I did finished 1 kg of the juicy fruits within 2 days.....

0 comments: