Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Longest Fingernail

Finally, the longest fingernail that I ever kept broke on today. Hehehe, actually it is already my expectation. I expect that it will broke during IBF event, but it just say goodbye to me two weeks after the event. Hahaha.....

Many peoples raised a question of why am I would keep the fingernail until it became so long. To answer, actually I am not purposely to keep the fingernail, is just I didn't cut it and didn't expect that it will became so long because normally it will broke automatically when it reached about half of the length of my this time longest fingernail.....

Before


After

Special thanks to Tyan2 who helped me to silver colored the fingernail. Going to start my internship next month, so shall I say that it is good for it to broken??? Hahaha.....

3 comments:

Gladys said...

哈哈~等你四個月後回來的長指甲^^
到時再幫你上色囉=P

Steven said...

found u! lol. will link u up ;)

Kim Thor said...

Alright.....