Sunday, May 3, 2009

13.04.2009

Finally, the Islamic Banking and Investment events have finished and I have some free time to update my blog. This update is purposely to keep in memory of what happened on 13.04.2009, that is the 1 day earlier celebration of Chun Yien's birthday.

That night, we went to a noodle shop and enjoy a Taiwanese Ramen. After that headed to Go Go Karaoke for a 2 hours self organized concert. But that was an unfortunate Go Go night because the room that we get have a lousy sound system. Anyway, we were still enjoyed.

Well, talk about Chun Yien, if not mistaken, I get to know her during BOB tutorial class. That time we were in the same group and we have strive a lot of achievement such as solve a games puzzle and also a wonderful presentation which gain a good response from Madam Norhaiza. After that we do join in a same group for some other course. Think back the time, it was almost 9 months.

Chun Yien + Kim Thor

Kim Thor + Seng Tat

The Three

Singing

The Team

Hmmm, talk about Chun Yien, if not mistaken, I got to know her during BOB tutorial class. That time we were in the same group and our group has strive a lot of achievement such as solve a game puzzle and also a wonderful presentation which gain a good response from Madam Norhaiza. After that we do join in a same group for some other course. Think back the time, it was around 9 months.

However, during the 2 tremendous events begin from 1st of May, I have did something that put us in a conflict. Perhaps I was too stressed and some more do not have a sufficient sleep. Also, myself have some bad temper. That day I was accidentally, shall I said 'scolded' her. The case is like this, I was handling the catering for the event, and I have, many times instructed that the entry door to be keep on open so that I am able to walk in-out to arrange the VIP's table and let the cool air-cond's air coming out so that the audiences do not feel hot while enjoy the lunch. Some more our audiences comprised mainly of older class citizens. After that Chun Yien and Ivan come and duty on the area and once again the door was closed. I don't realized that they were just came and don't know that I have instructed the door should be keep open. Then, my hot temper and stress level together contribute to the 'scolded' incident. Five minutes later, after I was cool down and realizing my fault, I went there for an informal apologize but she ignored me. Regret!!!

That conflict ended yesterday after the event finished when I apologized to her through SMS. Actually I plan to formally face to face apologized but afraid that she will ignore me again. Perhaps SMS is the best way. Fortunately, she reply and give a forgiveness. Well, still remember there was one time when she angry with one friend, I saw her very emotional and then I told her that her EQ very low. But it seems that my EQ also not that high, might even lower than anyone. Although there was already an apologize and forgive, but no wonder how, after the incident, the friendship, in reality has changed. It won't be the same friendship anymore as before the incident. The word that I have said can't be pulling back. When hurt somebody, sorry is useless but I can really do nothing except say sorry.

Anyway, story regarding the two events will be updated in few more days times after I got the photos.....

5 comments:

Ashleyteng said...

wow an apology blog post? good good =P

anyway we NEVER sing k together before hor?! should go sing at least once before our industrial training lo =)

zyedz said...

(cute post) i thought u r going to write about the ibf event :P

i believe she'll understand :)

Kim Thor said...

May I know who is zyedz???

Anonymous said...

Kim Thor,dun take it so serious,about tat case,i forgot it ad. i appreciate our friendship forever. Next time dun forget ask me go n sing together....hehe


From, chun yien

Kim Thor said...

Everything Will Be Fine :)