Wednesday, January 14, 2009

MS Sushi

Well, this is my 3rd blog updated in 1 day after Memory on 10.01.2009 and K.L 4 Days Tour. Just now, Wai Keong called me for lunch and also to take his signature picks. Thus at 3 p.m, he brings Jeff together and we meet at MS Sushi.....

I have taken my lunch, thus I just ordered a Omelette Cheese. 2 months didn't meet them and just now we chat about the election in Terengganu, guitars and computer stuffs. After we finished our food, we are shocked to see Raja Petra Kamarudin walk in to the restaurant. Together with him are his friends and also family if not mistaken. Hehehe.....

We have an opportunity to take photo with him. Well, glad to see the real person and he is a friendly person. Hehehe. Anyway, election is coming, hope everything going smooth.....

Jeff, Raja Petra, Kim Thor and Wai Keong

Omelette Cheese from MS Sushi

0 comments: