Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Memory on 10.01.2009

Time passed so fast, the 2nd semester for Gamma Year ended with the Taekwondo theory paper. I take 45 minutes to finish the 2 hours paper. After that, me, Calix and Queenie went to Nadeje Patisserie to enjoy some cakes. What we are doing is more or less the same as the ending of Gamma Year 1st semester, which is the Memory on 16.10.2008 (my 1st blog). Different is that this time, the girl who folllow us to the cake house is Queenie not Tyan2. Hehehe.....

Later on, officially visited the music shop located next to Nadeje Patisserie. Nothing special inside, all are just normal guitars. On 6.30 p.m, Calix fetch me to bus station. I am going to K.L to meet my 2nd family and also some friends. It is a four days tour. To all my friends, enjoy the holiday and Chinese New Year.....

Strawberry + Cheese + Original flavour 20 layers patisserie

Apple Juice + Apple Flower Tea + Coffee

0 comments: