Wednesday, January 14, 2009

K.L 4 Days Tour

Finally, I got the opportunity to visit my 2nd family and friends in K.L. Always promised them to go to find them but always break the promise due to some unforeseen circumstances. Sorry ya, hehehe. Arrive at Pudu Bus Station on 9 p.m. After that went to Brother How's house at Sentul Timur by using STAR line as transport. First time go to K.L alone, hehehe.....

Day 1

Arrive at Brother How's house there already about 9.45 p.m. Then follow him to their studio to pay for the monthly rental fees. Have an opportunity to see the studio, nice design, good jobs brothers!!! Then follow him to fetch her girlfriend back to Kajang. Have been a long time didn't visit to Kajang after the NTLP 8. Then we went to Kelisa Restaurant to have some supper and nice chat. Hehehe.....

Day 2

Wake up at 11 a.m, then Brother How bring me to enjoy some special meal in Fusion Haven Restaurant which located at Sri Petaling. Wow, there are a variety of special cuisines there. All different cuisines do have different speciality. I really seldom have the opportunity to enjoy such a special meal. I ordered a Oriental Teriyaki Chicken while Brother How ordered a Japanese Spicy Miso Baked Butter Fish. Both of us also ordered a Warm Heart Chocolate Ice Cream as dessert while beverages are Lily Chinese Tea. All are so special taste even the Lily Chinese Tea. Amazing!!!

After that, Brother How fetch me to visit her sisters which are Sister Na and Sister Ting. Long time didn't see them, glad to see that both of them are in happy life with their own houses. Nice design ya sisters. Hehehe.....

Then 4 of us went to IKEA. Both sisters have their own shopping while Brother How and me went to the biggest music shop in Malaysia, Bentley Music. Anyway, the music shop yet to reach my expectation. The spaces inside are very big but instruments there are less. Even the staffs also very less. Have bought a Ernie Ball Guitar Strings and some signature picks as gift for Wai Keong. Hehehe.....

Later on, meet with 2 Sisters and we went to have our dinner in Sakae Sushi. Again, enjoy a lot of tasty japanese sushi especially the "Japanese Pizzas" and soft shell crab sushi. Hehehe, my 2nd family really served and care me very well there. Thanks.....

Around 10 p.m, went back to Sentul Timur to meet David. Then, we went to have Thai's food for suppers. The restaurant located nearby their studio. I ordered a Nasi Goreng Kampung. Quite special because it put kangkung and ikan bilis as ingredients.

By the way, thanks to Sister Na, Sister Ting, Brother How and David for the lunch, dinner and supper.

Fusion Haven Restaurant

Oriental Teriyaki Chicken

Japanese Spicy Miso Baked Butter Fish

Warm Heart Chocolate and Ice Cream

Chocolate Syrup inside Warm Heart Chocolate

Ibanez Guitars

Jackson Guitars

Ibanez Artcore Series
Day 3

Alone in the house as Brother How need to working. He keep on apologise to me because cannot take leave to accompany me. (Well, Brother, is ok, working is more important, we still have a lot of chances to meet, hehehe) Thus, the whole day I busy watching the Hong Kong Drama "Gems of Life". A not bad drama.....

Around 2 p.m, I take STAR line to Titiwangsa for my lunch. Taking a Nasi Goreng Paprik Ayam and a glass of Teh Ais. The lunch cost me RM 10.60. Nothing much to talk about the Nasi Goreng Paprik Ayam because it tasted quite nice. But the Teh Ais that cost me RM 2.20 really too expensive since it taste very bad.....

Then walking around Titiwangsa and suddenly walk inside a music shop called "Do Re Mi". The music shop quite big and contains a lot of instruments. However, all are just normal stuffs and what does really shocked me is that a Carvin Electric Guitar can have a selling price of RM 10,000.....

At night, follow Brother How to enjoy our dinners nearby the studio. Then we went to the studio to play music. Long time didn't touch guitar and drum. What a good opportunity there to let me play those intrument. Hehehe.....

Kim Thor on Drum

The Studio

The Studio
Day 4

The last day in K.L. Again, the whole day I am enjoying watching the same drama. For lunch, David and me ordered some delivery McDonald meals. Don't dare to go outside for lunch due to the hot wheather. Hehehe.....

At night, Brother How bring to restaurant nearby the studio for dinner. We ordered some chinese food and it really tasted nice. Then, I have the last visit to the studio again. Doing the same things, playing guitar and drum. After this, really don't know when shall I have the opportunity to playing such a good music instrument again. Hehehe.....

10 p.m, the last moment in K.L. Finished packaging my luggages. before I left the apartment, I snap the Grayatmosphere 2005 EXPOSE photo place at David's desk. Hehehe. The photo, when put inside the photo cover is really nice. Miss the moment jamming with Grayatmosphere. Hehehe.....

Grayatmosphere 2005 EXPOSE

0 comments: