Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wonderful Seaside Night

Today morning does have the final BOM meeting with my group members. Later on, they suggested to have a dinner in Seoul Garden tonight. Well, this is the 1st time I went out with this group of friends, hehehe. They are Nicholas, Christopher, Ivan, Chun Yien and Tuang Cheong.....

Christopher comes to fetch me after Tuang Cheong. Arrived at our destination, we started out steamboat and grill meal around 7 p.m. This is the 1st time I entered into Seoul Garden. Last time always wish to come but yet to have the opportunity. Hahaha. Well, have eaten a lot of food, especially prawns(my favourite). After the meal, have a ice cream dessert. I have taken 2 round of the chocolate chip vanilla ice cream. Nice!!!!!

After the meal, they suggested to have a visit to Portuguese Village, a famous place in Malacca. Before going, they are asking whether I want to follow or not. They must be thought that I am a guy who can't hang out at late night. Hahaha, no one knows that I always hang out with my friends until 3 a.m in hometown. Anyway, after arrived there, we went to a seaside located near the village. Wow, an amazing scenery. The moonlight shine over the sea. I like this scenery very much. Actually I used to see the same scenery in my house's balconi in K.T, but only during certain period, it depend on the moon's position. Hahaha. There is a bridge builded on the sea, a Lover's Bridge perhaps. Hahaha. We sit on the middle of the bridge and have a nice chatting. This group of friends are really friendly, enjoyed the time doing assignment and hanging out with them.....

Also, thanks to Christopher and Nicholas for both the fetch go and fetch back. Photos are below.....

Blue Light Kingdom

Christopher + Kim Thor

White + Black

The Three

2 comments:

Amsee said...

ding dong!! im here!!! ur long lost friend!! hahaha~~~

Kim Thor said...

Hohoho.....so shocked see ur name here.....hahaha.....take care and stay pretty ya.....haha.....