Sunday, December 14, 2008

T for Taekwondo

Again, today join the taekwondo outgo beach training. This is the second and also the last outgo training for taekwondo. The beach training held at Tanjung Bidara, a seaside full with monkey population and also nice scenery. There is also a Jabatan Pertahanan Awam's tower there to prevent any bad things happen in the seaside. What a good services offered by Malacca's government, there is also a lover's bridge there. Hahaha.....

Today's training are totally practical in self protection, teaching us some proper ways of falling down and also how to fall people down. Quite interesting and have eaten a plenty of sand. Hehehe. Saw a lot of family from different ethnics have picnic there. What a happy family day. Hahaha.....

Later on, have a lunch there. Have tasted a tasty Maggi Goreng and at the same time, have tasted the worst Pisang Goreng in my life. I just realized that Pisang Goreng in Malacca is totally different from K.T. I miss Keropok and Pisang Goreng in K.T!!!

Doing the hand locking

I am falling my friend down

Now my turn to falling down

2 comments:

Gladys said...

Happy lo u, can go out for stroll and fresh breath..

Kim Thor said...

Walao.....Happy??? today wake up, my whole body seems like paralyzed, so painful, can't even turn my head.....sad ar.....