Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Special Food, Special Drink

Last night went to have a night drinks in Malacca Town with Calix and Tyan2. Accidentally, we found a new restaurant. It is a Indonesian restaurant, it is quite big and the environment quite comfortable. Unfortunately, I forgot the name of the restaurant. Hehehe.....

All the beverages in the menu sound quite special. I order a Jus Alpukat or Avacado in English (Green color in photo). It have a mix with chocolate syrup. Taste quite nice and special. Calix order a mix fruit ais. Also very special because it use coconut and nangka as ingredients. Tyan2 order a Saigon Coffee. I have a try also, it really different with other coffee.....

Later, we order a sotong bakar. I think it is the most special and nice sotong bakar that I ever tried. The sauce totally different with other restaurant. But unfortunately, the price is quite expensive. Hehehe, anyway, I have an enjoyable drinks last night.....

3 special drinks
Special Sotong Bakar

4 comments:

Gladys said...

IndOri Restaurant la.. forgetful thor --

Anonymous said...

Jus Alpukat is very common in indonesia, almost every restaurant have sold it...hehe

Kim Thor said...

Ya lo, but not in Malaysia ma and I never went before to Indonesia, Heheheh.....

Ashleyteng said...

ohh!!!! didn't jio me go!!!! u all so bad lah