Saturday, November 29, 2008

Physical Training

Wow, its has been a long time I didn't update the blog, hehehe, perhaps too busy la. Well, this semester I have took taekwando as my co-curriculum subject. Hmmm, so far, the training are quite interesting for me. Furthermore, we have a very good trainer. Hahaha.....

Let talks about the physical training today. Today, I wake up at 6.15 a.m because all trainees are required to gather at MMU Roundabout at 6.45 a.m. Hmmm, I just enjoy a 4 hours sleeping. Hehehe. Later on 7.30 a.m, we headed to our destination, Taman Botanical Ayer Keroh, a venue which was conquer by monkeys population. Hahaha.....

We have done a few training and theory sessions there. Quite happy because it has been a long time I didn't do any exercise. Moreover, I am satisfied on my performance today.

The activities make me recalled my life in National Service. During the 3 months duration, everyday we have spend around 3 hours for physical training. I really miss the moment in Kem De Bana, Seri Jempol.....

Anyway, my really feel extremely tired on my legs. This 2 days really have to rest enough. Got to minimize my movements in this weekend. Hehehe. Again, waiting for the next beach training session on 14th of December.....

0 comments: