Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gamma 1st Sem Result

Finally, the result for the first semester of Gamma Year released. Quite happy because I managed to score a GPA of 3.96. At the same time, I am shocked when I looked at the grade for all the subjects.....

I get A for Business Ethics and A- for Bank Management. This is out of my expectation which is the another way round.....

Besides, I thought that I might have a chance to get A+ for Macroeconomy and Financial Management II, but I can't make it and the only one subject that I managed to get A+ is Financial Market and Institutions. Hmmm, what a crazy results because I don't think I did well in final exam for the subjects.....

Anyway, important to note that result is not everything. Study with pleasure not pressure.....

4 comments:

Gladys said...

omg~~~ crazy results =.="""""

Anonymous said...

Thor, very good result...

Kim Thor said...

Thanks.....hehe

Ashleyteng said...

so many A's lah u get, so geng!