Tuesday, November 4, 2008

CIMB and HLB

Yesterday, my mom bring me to the CIMB to apply for supplementary credit card. Arrived at CIMB on 3 p.m and I am quite shocked with the working style of its staffs. In applying the credit card, we pass through 3 staffs.

1) The 1st staff stand on a counter. When we approached him, he keep on asking us to wait and we wait for total of 15 minutes while seeing him dealing with customers after us. After 15 minutes, my mom who was in rush approached him again, then only he give us an application form and ask us to fill up.

Q) Why can't he straight away give us the application form when we first approached him???

2) The 2nd staff sit on a counter at 2nd floor. Then my mom ask her whether my photocopy I.C is required. However, she showed an unsure nonverbal message through her facial expression.

Q) As a staff for the company, how come she don't know about the business operation of her company???

3) The 3rd staff sit next to the 2nd staff. She assisting us in filling up the form. Later, my mom ask her again regarding the annual fees for the credit card, unfortunately she was the same as the 2nd staff, showed an unsure nonverbal message through her facial expression.

Q) As a staff for the company, how come she don't know about the product information of her company???

Haizzz, from what I always heard my Bank Management lecturer said, banking industry should remains competitive, but through the visit to CIMB yesterday, I get the real answer.....

Afterwards, we went to HLB to settle some matters regarding my mom's deposit account. Through my observation, all their staff weared their corporate T-shirts, not like other corporate who staff need to wear office wear. According to my mom, they wear the same type of attires everyday. Hahaha, what a strong corporate culture. Hehehe.....

0 comments: